Hi, I’m Jesse.
I have had the privilege of getting to design for a huge amount of different mediums. I have worked in retail branding and graphic design for brands like Safeway, Home Depot, Boston Market, WinnDixie and even Martha Stewart.
I have also worked for more independant companies learning valuable insights into logo design and brand identity, working on everything from basic brochures to complex brand identity packages.
After my time in interior and graphic design I jumped into the world of interactive design. I spent years building up my experience with interactive media at video game, casino game and software companies, slowly learning the world of User Experience design and User Interface Art.
My experience at companies like Pipeworks Software, IGT, CaptionCall and EA have given me a huge toolkit that I would love to use to help companies lacking in UX/UI.
- Wheel of Fortune | Wii | UI Artist
- Jeopardy | Wii | UI Artist
- Plantville | PC | UI Artist
- uDraw Studio | Wii | Lead Artist
- Deadliest Warrior: TV Series | Combat Simulator | UI Artist
- Deadliest Warrior: Legends | XBOX 360 | UI Artist
- uDraw Studio: Instant Artist | XBOX 360, PS3, Wii | Lead Artist
- Wheel of Fortune | XBOX 360, PS3, WiiU | UI Artist
- Jeopardy! | XBOX 360, PS3, WiiU | UI Artist
- WSOP: Full House Pro | XBOX 360 Arcade | Senior UI Artist
- Minions Paradise | Mobile | Senior UI Artist
- Pets Unleashed! | Mobile | Lead UI Artist
- Unannounced Project | Mobile, PC | Senior User Experience Designer / Interaction Designer